neljapäev, veebruar 17, 2005

English or eesti keeles??

So i still have not desided yet if i am going to write my blog in english like Paul (www.payl.blogspot.com) or in my own language (estonian).
If i am going to write it in english it can develope my english and soon i can go to an english translation competition like Paul already did and i can win books like he did.."What women think" or sth. LOL.
The other good thing is that if I write it in english then everybody can understand what I am writing about not only guys who speak estonian. But now I remembered that i don't have got any blogreaders because this blog is only 2days old.

Well hokai so i think that i am going to write it in estonian at first and when I change my mind I will write it in english.

So everybody learn estonian then you can understand what i am witing about.